thunder Strikes Student To Death Inside His hostel Room

One Vincent Uche Mbanefo a 100level student of the Anambra State University, has died, after been struck by lighting in Achalla,.

An Eyewitness stated categorically that the deceased who’s a student of Agricultural Extension was killed in his room after the lighting struck during a heavy rainfall..

He was rushed to the hospital but was declared dead on arrival.

His heartbroken parents later conveyed the corpse for burial in their village in Aguleri.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.